Consigning at Greene Street
Are you ready to consign?
PLEASE REFER TO STEP BY STEP FOR ENTIRE PROCESS
- No appointment necessary – 7 days a week
We ask that consignments be brought in up to one-hour prior to store’s closing to give enough time to review. We never require an appointment for consignment intake-but we urge customers to come in close to opening times on any weekday to avoid having to wait. Midday’s and weekends tend to be very busy and the process may take longer.Store hours can be found here.
- No yearly fee
- 60 day contract term with no price reductions
- Consignor receives 40% commission – We do not buy outright
- 10 piece minimum, no maximum to start a contract
- Items folded in bags, no hangers or shoe boxes
- Seasonal items only – see calendar
- Current styles from Gap to Gucci
- Smoke and pet hair free in excellent condition
- Women’s: clothing, accessories, shoes and jewelry
* We do not accept children’s, bridal, lingerie or maternity
- Men’s: clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry
- Men’s accepted at all locations except West Chester and Lambertville
What we accept?
- Clothing – dresses, shirts, pants, outerwear, denim, select active wear, and new with tags swimwear only
- Tops – xs – xl
- Bottoms/Dresses – 0-18
- Accessories – handbags, hats, scarves, gloves, belts
- Jewelry – better costume, silver, gold, watches – working condition only
- Shoes – minimum wear, scuff free, like-new
- Labels from Gap to Gucci
- Higher end denim such as Paige, Citizens, True Religion, etc.
- Suits- more contemporary in style
- Clothing – shirts, pants, suits, formal wear, outerwear, denim, select active wear, and swimwear that is new with tags only
- Pants – inseam minimum length 30”, waist size 28-40
- Suits – 38-42
- Jewelry- necklaces, bracelets, cufflinks, watches – working condition only
- Shoes – no stains or scuffs
- No personal or other monograms on clothing
** Men’s consignments accepted at all locations except West Chester and Lambertville.